Maheshkanna.com provides customers with promise on quality, service and value. We stock the best quality products in all the ranges and provide a broader selection of products. We maintain our price promise and keep consumer essentials at reasonable prices. We cover the majority of the cityand guarantee on-time delivery. Installation services are available across our home appliances and other electrical ranges.
We're available 24 hours a day
22 Prince William Rd, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 5GU, UK
Track an order
Track your order
Enter your Order Number _____________
The status of your order:
- • Order received: Your order hasn’t been processed.
- • Order Processing: Your order is in between the warehouse receiving it and dispatching your items.
- • Despatched: Your order has left our warehouse.
- • Cancelled: Your order has been cancelled either by you or by us.
How to cancel your order?
You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. Your entire order amount will be refunded.
In case the item you have ordered has been shipped but has not yet been delivered to you, you may still cancel the order online. Your refund will be processed once we receive the originally ordered item back from the courier.
Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the item has been delivered to you.
In order to cancel an item in your order:
- • Log into your maheshkanna.com account and go to the 'My Orders' page
- • Identify the item you want to cancel and click on the corresponding 'View Details' link
- • In the detailed order page, you will see 'Cancel' links against each of the items in that order
- • Click on the 'Cancel' link, indicate the reason for cancellation, choose a mode of refund and confirm cancellation
- • Once your cancellation request is created, we will ensure that the cancellation is processed as soon as possible
Changing your order
- • In most circumstances it's not possible to make changes to your order once you've placed it. If your order has already been despatched from the warehouse, then you'll need to return the item following our Returns procedure. Read 'How to return an item' for details on how to do so.
- • If your order hasn’t left the warehouse yet, we may be able to change delivery address details, remove items from your order or cancel it completely. Please login into your account, where you can change the address under My account >> Address Book >>Change Billing Address.
For damaged products, incomplete orders or despatched orders that don't arrive within the expected time period, please email our Customer Services team, or call us on 0000 000 0007am - midnight, 7 days a week. If you prefer, you can also return damaged goods to us via the returns methods listed below.
Returns & Replacement
Returning an item
- • If you want to return an ordered item, return them in its original condition with the proof of purchase, within 15 days of receiving your order. We will exchange or refund it. Replacements/Exchanges are subject to availability of stock with the seller. If the product is out of stock or a replacement/exchange cannot be issued, full refund will be provided on successful pick up of the product at no extra cost.
- • You can make your return of the item, through maheshkanna.com.
Replacing an item
We allow exchange on items such as Apparel and Footwear, where a trial is required to determine if the fit is right. You can exchange an item for the same product in the size/color of your choice.
We hope you understand that the product can only be used for trial and cannot be used, washed, ironed or tampered in any way. Please include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice along with the product.
In line with our returns policy, you have up to 30 days to exchange a product from the date of purchase or the date you received your order.
We work to provide the most hassle-free online shopping experience. You are covered and your money is safe.
When can I expect refund for my returned item?
Once we receive the original item, we will do quality check within 2 days and initiate refund.
- For prepaid orders, it will be initiated immediately to card/bank account. Your bank will take a maximum of 7 to 10 business days to credit this amount.
- For cash on delivery orders, it will be credited to your bank account through a NEFT transfer within 2 hours.
We will also keep you updated on email and SMS.
What are the different modes of refund available?
Refunds are made to the original modes of payment for:
- • Credit cards
- • Debit cards
- • Netbanking
For cash on delivery, refund will be to your bank account.
When can I expect refund for my cancelled order?
If you cancelled the order before shipment, we would start the refund almost immediately. Incase, you cancelled the order after shipment, it might take up to 6 days to initiate the refund.
Bank takes additional 7 to 10 business days to credit the amount. We will also keep you updated on email and SMS.
What are the details I must provide for a bank NEFT transfer?
You need to provide the following details:
- • Bank account number
- • Account holder's name
- • IFSC code
My order is not confirmed, but the amount has been debited from my account.
Please check with your bank for the transaction status. Amount pertaining to a failed transaction is normally rolled back within 7 working days. However, the time taken can vary from bank to bank. If the transaction was successful and the money has been credited to our account we will initiate refund within 2 working days.
We accept many different types of payment. These include:
- • Credit card
- • Credit card EMI of leading banks
- • Debit card
- • Net Banking
- • Cash on Delivery
How do I pay for a Maheshkanna.com purchase?
Maheshkanna.com offers you multiple payment methods. Whatever your online mode of payment, you can rest assured that Maheshkanna.com’s trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
You may use Internet Banking, Gift Card, Cash on Delivery and Wallet to make your purchase.
Are there any hidden charges (Sales Tax) when I make a purchase on Maheshkanna.com?
There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on Maheshkanna.com. The prices listed for all the items are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you pay.
What is Cash on Delivery?
If you are not comfortable making an online payment on Maheshkanna.com, you can opt for the Cash on Delivery payment method. With this you can pay in cash at the time of actual delivery of the product at your doorstep, without requiring you to make any advance payment online.
The maximum order value for a Cash on Delivery payment is ₹50,000. It is strictly a cash-only payment method. Gift vouchers cannot be used for Cash on Delivery orders. Foreign currency cannot be used to make the payment and only Indian Rupees accepted.
How do I pay using a credit/debit card?
We accept payments made by credit/debit cards issued in India and 21 other countries.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank's page for entering the online 3D Secure password.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and Maestro debit cards.
To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank's secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on Maheshkanna.com?
Your online transaction on Maheshkanna.com is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. Maheshkanna.com uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing.
All credit card and debit card payments on Maheshkanna.com are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
What steps does Maheshkanna.com take to prevent card fraud?
Maheshkanna.com realizes the importance of a strong fraud detection and resolution capability. We and our online payments partners monitor transactions continuously for suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification by our team.
In the rarest of rare cases, when our team is unable to rule out the possibility of fraud categorically, the transaction is kept on hold, and the customer is requested to provide identity documents. The ID documents help us ensure that the purchases were indeed made by a genuine card holder. We apologise for any inconvenience that may be caused to customers and request them to bear with us in the larger interest of ensuring a safe and secure environment for online transactions.
I've used the wrong credit card for my order - can I change the payment method?
Once your order has been placed, we’re unable to change your payment method. You would need to cancel your order immediately (before it is despatched from the warehouse), and then place it again using your preferred payment method.
How do I make payment using EMI (Credit Card) option?
To use EMI payment option –
Add the desired products to your cart and proceed to checkout
On the payment page, select EMI (Credit Card) from the payment options
Select your Credit Card issuing bank from the list of available banks and click on ‘Proceed to Payment’
You will be redirected to PayU where you have to select the plan duration (3, 6, 9, 12, 18 or 24 months). The interest rate, monthly EMI and total interest paid will then be displayed.
Enter your Credit Card details & continue
Can I use my debit card for EMI payments on my purchase?
EMI Payments can be done only through a credit card.
The item I bought is now available at a lower price. What do I do?
The product prices listed on our platform are solely at the discretion of sellers, and the sellers can vary the prices from time to time based on different discount schemes.
- 1. How to track my order?
- 2. 2. What are my delivery options?